[IP] Inserters

<got stuck to the inserter and I had a really tough time getting it out of
the inserter once I
 had inserted it in my abdomen. >

This is one of the reasons I never got 'into' inserters.
People can be a lot stronger than they give themselves credit for, and by
using plain ol' two handed dextarity, I just insert mine and have NO trouble
at all with Any of my infusion sets, in seven years of pumping, I've just
jabbed it in.

Good luck, but I'd give it a go without the extra 'toy' and see if you don't
have better luck with it.

Jenny Sutherland