[IP] mircoalb and wt loss

In a message dated 6/23/01 2:48:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <<Can exercising/wt training accelerate or cause this level to rise?  I went
> through a time where I had lost a lot of weight through good  diet,
> exercise,
> and weight training.  Did I cause this disease process to be accelerated by
> doing this?>>
> I'm not a doctor, but I think that the exercise that causes protein levels
> increase is usually exercise done just recently.  Were you being monitored
> during your weight loss?
> Linda Z

What exactly do you mean being monitored while I was losing wt?  I was under
the supervision of a physician as far as my diabetes, not necessarily for my
wt loss.  That I did on my own.  I did closely monitor my bl. glucose levels
as I normally do daily.  Initially, the doctor believed the elevated microalb
to be d/t my exercising, however the 2nd test run showed an elevation in my
microalb even higher than the first.