Re: [IP] ketone sensitive?

Doesn't loosing weight for sake of loosing weight give ketones too?
When first Dxed and madly exercising, I ran highest ketone range and
noone batted eye, .  Was Dxed type 2, ran Bgs 250 and up, rarely a
normal Bg, was told I ate too many carbs and it was insulin
resistance--low symptons, not low Bgs.
 Linda (have seen no ketones once on insulin.)