Re: [IP] ketone sensitive?

I used to have the same thing. I would feel a little
tired or thirsty, and for kicks I would check ketones.
I've had trace and small ketones with a 96 bg. I never
had more than small or trace, though. I remedied the
problem by not checking for ketones anymore (unless I
was ill or had a very high bg, of course).  My endo
didn't seem to think it was a big deal.
Catherine