[IP] quick-sets

With everyone's comments about how these things are hard to disconnect,
hard to get, and now Julie's comments about how they just aren't
comfortable, I'm sticking with the sof-sets!

That's the great thing about this list.  I get all this feedback and
didn't even solicit it!!  Thanks everyone.

I am looking forward to the new sil-serter when it comes out later this
year.  I'm scared to put in a sil, but if they have an inserter device,
I'll go for it.  I may like them better than the sof-set micros.  I'm
looking forward to trying it on my abdomen.  I still can't get a
comfortable place on my tummy with the sof-sets.

here's hoping and thankful I have all the cool feedback and comments,