Re: [IP] first quickset

 Did
> anyone else have problems actually inserting it?  It
> got stuck to the
> inserter and I had a really tough time getting it
> out of the inserter once I
> had inserted it in my abdomen.

I had the same problem with the quicksets. The little
instruction booklets that come with the sets explain
that once inserted, you're supposed to press the
plunger of the inserter in again or twist it or
something to release it. I just wiggled it gently
until it came off, but try reading the instructions.
Good luck,
Catherine