Re: [IP] first quickset

In a message dated 6/23/2001 1:23:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is it just
>  me?  Please tell me I'm not the only one having problems with these- they
>  just sent me 5 boxes!

It's just YOU !
(kidding! kidding!)
Katie loves her Quick-Serter and we've been getting really good numbers with
the Quick Sets -- plus we don't have any difficulty connecting &
disconnecting . . . Just another  example of "different strokes for different
folks"  . . .  They didn't make up "YMMV" for no reason . . .  If your
current set is working for you, great -- and if not, just keep trying out
your other options . . .

If those 5 boxes happen to be 43" tubing with 6mm cannulas -- I'll be happy
to buy 'em from you (and the Quick Serter, too) -- LMK