[IP] A-35

Does anyone get frequent A-35 alarms?  I have a 507C (waiting for
authorization for a 508).  I have been getting A-35 alarms for the last
week.  I get them in the middle of the night, at work, etc- especially when
I bolus.  I have changed sites twice since then and still get them.  I have
had this alarm before, but prior times my sugar was high and obviously I
wasn't getting insulin.  This time my sugars are normal.  I have even been
getting some lows.  I called minimed and they suggested changing sites.  I
did a self test and the lead screw test, and nothing changed.  It's not an
emergency, but it is really a nuisance, and I am worried that it may get
worse.  Any ideas?