[IP] first quickset

I just used my first quickset last  night.  I can't stand it!  Exactly how
is this supposed to be better?  I had the same problems disconnecting and
reconnecting as everyone else did, but at least I knew to expect that.  Did
anyone else have problems actually inserting it?  It got stuck to the
inserter and I had a really tough time getting it out of the inserter once I
had inserted it in my abdomen.  I ended up taking that one out and redoing
it.  It's also not as comfprtable as the sof set once it's in.  Is it just
me?  Please tell me I'm not the only one having problems with these- they
just sent me 5 boxes!