Re: [IP] Re: site rotation

  With Joshua we were actaully on that sunday AM and wednesday PM schedule
but now we are on tue/sat because we had a site come out.  It is just showing
you that you really can do 3.5 days and it is easier if you have a set
schedule so that you are more likely to remember to do the changes, that's
all.  Of course things are going to happen that will make this schedule
change from time to time, especially with the kids.  Like everything else it
is just a suggestion.

mom to Joshua