Re: [IP] Re: site rotation

In a message dated 6/23/2001 3:53:05 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> John Walsh's book on Pumping Insulin, suggests changing on Sunday and
>  Wednesday each week, then you'll always know when you are supposed to
>  change.

Does this work for anybody out there who is using this approach or kids? . .
. With three+ weeks of pumping under our belt, we seem to need to do site
changes at unexpected times (like when her little bother knocked her site
loose by accident) and have found that a looser appoach works for us (so far)
. . .