[IP] Microalbumin

In the last year I was told my microalb level was elevated.  I understand
this is the initial stages of Kidney Disease.  Just curious, can this level
fate for sure?  Can exercising/wt training accelerate or cause this level to
rise?  I went through a time where I had lost a lot of weight through good
diet, exercise, and weight training.  Did I cause this disease process to be
accelerated by doing this?  These are all thoughts I've had since finding out
I have to take medication for my kidney condition.

Type I since 1990, Disetronic user 3 years.