Re: [IP] Re: Low Insulin Alarm?

The D-tron pump AUTOMATICALY measures the amount of insulin you drop in.It
dosent matter if its the full 300 unitsin the Lilly prefilled which I get
from my local pharmacy or if you fill an empty with just enough for the day
from your regular vial. Then when   it hits 20 units it gives a low alarm and
a picture of a near empty vial shows on the screen until I drop in a new
prefilled If I forget to fill ,it tells me its empty shuts down and alarms At
this point I missed 0 insulin if I refill right away..This only happens when
life gets way too busy. Happened the other day in car and I just popped it
open dropped in another prefill and went on my way.

I love D-tron Don and putting people on it, I cant believe they pay me to do