[IP] Update on Fun and games with Disetronic

First, I want to thank all who commented and offered help on my original
message.  The situation, after several e-mails and telephone calls, is that on
Thurs. 6/21 I received, at about 3:15 PM, what must have been the original
order of the 4 batteries I had ordered.  On Thurs. AM I had called to voice my
complaint about the fact that the last 3 times I had ordered the 10 packs of
batteries, the last two or three of them didn't work.  I was told that they
would send me 2 more free of charge, which I received Fri. AM.  A little later
I got a call from the online order Rep.  who apologized and stated that all my
order was in stock and would be overnighted to me.  I sent an e-mail to him on
Fri. at about 5:20 PM EDT on the status of things i.e. I got batteries, but
not infusion sets.  He answered that he had requested overnight, but the
shipping Dept. sent them 2 day mode.  Again, thanks to all for being here on
this great site for us Pumpers.