[IP] Re: Tegaderm Hp and Optisite?

<< Could I get some help on the dressing types that work well with the
  Tegaderm Hp and Optisite or my two choices >>

Brenda, before you buy a box of either, make sure that you try a sample one.
I put a Tegaderm on Claire before she started pumping, I taped the tubing to
her with it so she could try wearing the pump with saline, but without
inserting a set.  It left a big red square on her tummy, visible for about
one month!  Op Site (also called IV3000) is fine, however.  As always, YMMV.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7