Re: [IP] Diabetes and wrist pain?

Yes, I've had similar problems.  Mostly, though, I've had CT sort of numbness
in my hands and occasionally the freakish hand spasm.  I was treated with
ibuprophen and splints for this about 6 years ago.  I stopped both when the
numbness disappeared, but I've noticed that I don't curl my hands when I
sleep because I learned not to with the splints.  Now, I rarely have any
problems, but the numbness in my hands seems to be a good indicator of a
quickly falling bloodsugar.