[IP] Re: dinner bolusing

In a message dated 6/22/01 10:18:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What I've been doind is just covering for the
> appetizer and bolusing seperately for the meal. What
> do you seasoned pumpers do?
> Thanks,
> Catherine

I don't know how seasoned I am (I'm at the 10 month mark with pumping) but I
know bolus for 1/2 my meal before and 1/2 after.
I was waiting to bolus after but was having to many highs from waiting too
long or down right forgetting.  This way I have some insulin working when the
food hits and I still don't have to eat everything if I don't want to.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01