Re: [IP] Lant us pray & the million $ answer

Gina said:
I know why you're still here!!  Because you belong here and have lots of

experience behind you to share with us!!  You were here long before a
lot of us too.... and you put a smile on a lot of our faces and have
many of our hearts!
Okay, enough of the mushy stuff!  But Ken, that's why he's here... and
remain here!
That was a tongue-in-cheek remark Gina from discussions I have had with
Nick in the chat room. Nothing more.