Re: [IP] Lant us pray & the million $ answer

In a message dated 6/22/01 7:41:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If YOU know why I am still on
> this list would you care to share it with me?
> I know why you're still here!!  Because you belong here and have lots of
experience behind you to share with us!!  You were here long before a whole
lot of us too.... and you put a smile on a lot of our faces and have touched
many of our hearts!
Okay, enough of the mushy stuff!  But Ken, that's why he's here... and will
remain here!