[IP] Lant us pray

Ken said:

>>     Nick,
   I think a lot of us are wondering why you are still on the list. You
won't get any converts to your theory of Lantus. Why not have an auction
for your pump. I'm sure it could make someone in need very happy to get
it. That way too, we could realize that you really ARE serious about
Lantus. <G>
We're wondering too!     <<

I don't have an answer to your kwestshun, quen. If YOU know why I am still on
this list would you care to share it with me?

Tick Nrubov