Re: [IP] RE:interesting clinical trial

In a message dated 6/22/01 2:04:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If it's the islet cell transplant trial you're talking about, I called about
> it and they said you have to come to Bethesda, MD to participate.  Can't do
> that, so I'm out.
> Jennifer

     There are clinical islet trials being done at a lot of different
hospitals all over the US and Canada.  If you are interested, you can go to
the website....
 <A HREF="http://www.insulin-free.org/">Insulin-Free World at the Diabetes Portal</A>        http://www.insulin-free.org/
This site gives you all kinds of information on islet cell transplant trials
being done and where.  They give you info on how to and who to contact.  I
hope you find it helpful.
Take care,
The willing guinea pig,