Re: [IP] site rotation

HI My son Joshua is on the pump.  We change his sites on tuesday PM and
saturday AM which means that each site is in 3.5 days approx.  It was sunAM
wednesday PM for a long time but something happened that made it change.  But
you can see how it is done.

  yes, there are people that will leave their sites in longer but you are
taking a big risk of infection by leaving them in too long, and the skib
surrounding the canula can get irritated by having that foreign body in there
too long too!

mom to Joshua