[IP] Bad RED sites

I also have experienced that same problem.
I started using the IV3000 sheets first and then insert thru them - worked
for me....
Was able to only keep a site for 2-3 days, now I can go 4-5 without any
I prep with IV Prep before laying down the first IV3000

MM sells then on the site - http://www.minimedstore.com/mmt-174.html

Quoted price was us$49.00/100

My insurance covers 100% of mine - I just told them -
Which do you want to pay for - a site infection/ER visit/Hospital visit - or
-  the extra IV3000 sheets and IV Prep's.

Worked for me. YMMV

Try different things. - Ask some RN's....