Re: [IP] Looking for a NEW endo in San Antonio area...Any fellow S A'ers have...

The Diabetes and Glandular Disease Clinic is in San Antonio. It was founded
in 1979 by Dr. Sherwyn Schwartz who is one of the leading Endo's in the
country. They have a staff of doctors (8 or so) and RN/CDE's(4). They just
moved into a new multimillion dollar facility built exclusively for them.
They do all lab work in house so you have all your results before you leave
the clinic (actually before you see the Doc-no call backs a couple of days
later) They are also very pro-pump!!! I may be a bit prejudiced since Dr.
Schwartz has been my Endo since 1979 but I would never suggest a Doc unless I
was totally satisfied and I am. He has literally saved my life and thousands
of others.