[IP] Re: Cartridges and remaining insulin

<< > Not being an animas pumper, I offer my opinion: you probably don't need
 > fill the cartridge to full.
 I'm thinking maybe they come prefilled? >>

My daughter uses the H-tron, but we had the Animas pump demonstrated to us.
One of its really nice features (among many) is that you can fill the
cartridge any amount and the pump will always give an accurate read-out of
the insulin remaining in the cartridge.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7