[IP] site rotation

I am new to pumping -- less than 2 weeks -- and would like to get more
information/experiences about site rotation.  What I have heard is that using
a cannula infusion set you should not leave it in for more than 3 days.  I
recently read at another site someone wrote they leave theirs in as many as 6
days sometimes.  My husband who is in the medical field says he thinks 4 days
would be OK.  I would like to have your input so that I can make an informed
decision about how to handle this.  I am using Disetronic Ultrasoft set. My
travel/work schedule is very hectic. I wanted to simplify things by
scheduling 2 days a week that were change days but since the week is 7 days
long one infusion set would be worn 3 days and the other set 4 days.

Please feedback with information and/or experiences.  Thank you.