Re: [IP] BCBS/Divorce

  Medicaire/Medicaid people just put out a notice concerning this very thing
and someone on tis list posted it, just last week.  So check the archives.
They are now looking into covering ALL costs of diabetes, including pumps and
supplies.  I wish I had the hard copy here but I gave it to a friend of mine.
 But it has only been one week since it was posted so  you should be able to
get it off the archives.  Included a 1-800 phone number in the notice!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua