Re: [IP] switching pumps

  Most insurance companies want you to wear the pump until atleast the
warranty expires (4-5 years) before they even CONSIDER buying a new pump.  It
is a LOT of money for them to be p utting out.  This is what we have been
told.  I, too, would LOVE to get Josh the new Animas but quite frankly we are
thrilled with his H-Tron and by waiting on getting the Animas they will have
all those little bugs worked out of being a new company with a new product.

mom to Joshua