Re: [IP] Looking for a NEW endo in San Antonio area...Any fellow S A'ers have suggestions?

At 08:46 AM 6/22/2001 Ray and Marcy wrote:
 >I know there are several people on this list
 >that live in the area, and I just wondered if any of you have any great
 >doctors you could recommend.

Also, if anyone has a good pump doctor please add them to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi  I did a search and there's
nothing in our files for San Antonio. It would be great if we could have
more doctors added to this list from all different parts of the country.