Re: [IP] Hello and help with sites!

> Hello Everyone
> Just dropped in to say hi! Haven't posted in quite a while. Eileen
> is doing really well with her numbers lately, but we are having
> quite a few a.m. lows. Now, school's over and vacation started. She
> is constantly waking up in her 50's. Adjusted basal rate and
> yesterday her numbers were ok, so I'll continue checking to see how
> that goes.
I found with Lily that this had to be done fairly often during the
year to accomodate changing patterns of growth, hormones and
schedule. Usually it was small night time basal adjustment, once in a
while days. The adjustments to date have rarely involved changing any
"times", usually a single or double (rate period) adjustment of 0.1u