Re: [IP] Insurance Approval

> I have been reading messages on this site for the past couple weeks.
>  My daughter, Alyssa started the pump in May.  We must have been a
> total fluke on how the system works because the process to get our
> pump has been nothing like I have read here.

Remember in general that when everything goes "right" it is as you
expect it. When things go wrong that is when people complain and ask
for support. The problems you hear about in the forum are the
exceptions to the usual and while there are lots of barriers in the
way of getting a pump for some, the barriers are falling and you have
benefited from that. e.g. It took 1 1/2 years to get the insurance
company to pay for my daughter's first pump 7 years ago -- that was
AFTER she received it. When it finally croaked, the replacement was
on our doorstep and approved within 2 weeks. The pump was about 4
years old -- 2 1/2 years after the end of the previous insurance
argument. That's a big - quick - change for an insurer.