Re: [IP] Insurance Approval

  I can do even better on that story.  We saw our endo for Joshua (age 8 at
that time) on a tuesday morning.  He said he would put the request in the
computer to our insurance sometime that day.  Keep in mind we are talking
about the military now...government insurance (retired Navy)...On wednesday
MORNING the insurance company called and said they have forwarded the
requested to Dis.  On thursday morning Dis is calling asking what color pumps
Josh wanted!!!  I called the endo to tell him and he could not believe it.
And we were only the second of his patients to go on the pump.  So this whole
process was all very new but it fell right into place.  Absolutely NO
problems!  ........I AM sorry to those of you who have or are still fighting
your insurance.  I'm just relating our story.  I wish EVERYONE had an endo as
GREAT as ours and insurance as great as ours too!!

mom to Joshua