[IP] Update on highs after last night's dinner

I discovered an air bubble about an inch long in the tubing close to my pump
and thought I might have had more of them when bolusing last night and this
morning, so I cleared the air bubble and got my bg down to 116.  Then I
exercised for 30 minutes (set a temp basal at half of what I normally use)
and afterward my bg was 33!  I just can't win!  So I ate 3 glucose tabs and
got it up to 61.  Guess it's time to eat lunch.  Anyway, thanks to those who
responsed to my original post with advice and suggestions.