[IP] BCBS/Divorce

When I was married to my 1st husband he could not remove me from his insurance until the divorce was final.  Your Medicare will pay for your supplies but only 80% so you may want to pick up a Medigap policy because 20% can become expensive.  I am fortunate enough to have excellent BCBS shield once again thru my new husbands employer but just incase I also do have Medicare who will pick up at least 80%.

Good luck