Re: [IP] im the biggest moron there is ;)

In a message dated 6/22/01 2:13:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> BTW< does regular pop taste like syrup to anyone else or just me?

Just you Gina!!! LOL  ha ha   Actually, since I'm not a soda drinker, any
time I have a diet soda, I get a massive headache (it's the nutrasweet) and
if I drink a regular I feel like I just drank a glass of sugar! I get a
little dizzy too... think it's the carbonation??  I'm just glad that Jennee
is ok now!! She had me worried, messaged me RIGHT after she drank the stuff
and I wasn't sure what she should do but she did a great job of taking care
of herself!!!
Feeling so relieved,