From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 3:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Still high after last night's dinner

Heather,
Hi.  I guess my first question is: Is this your first time with this menu or
have you successfully gotten through it before?

>From your description, it sounds like a high fat/high CHO meal.  My first
guess is that you started out with too little insulin to cover.  My next
guess is that 'their special sauce' has a lot of hidden carbs.  This could
explain your continued highs.

As for changing out sites.  I wouldn't worry. It doesn't look like you have
had 2 consecutives over 240 that can't be explained.
--
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.

I had 1 lite beer, a salad with
> blue cheese dressing, lots of breaded zucchini, (my favorite!) about half
> sweet potato, and a half rack of ribs covered in their special sauce.
Over
> the course of the meal, I bolused 4 units.  About 2 hours after dinner my
bg
> was 225, so I took another 1.5 units since my correction factor is 85.
But