Re: [IP] D-Tron deffects???

--- Vance Wheelock <email @ redacted> wrote:
When rewinding the piston, it would get stuck and
would not fully  rewind to the start position.
I'm curious if anyone else on the D-Tron has had this
occur, or if any other pumps have had similar

Hi Vance,
 I also love my D-Tron. I believe that this problem is
unique to the D-Tron because of the way the piston rod
operates. I had the same problem as you with the
piston rod, more than once. I think that it is very
important to contact Disetronics ASAP and get the
second pump replaced as well. I know that this will
not be a problem. Disetronics is aware of this problem
occuring and it is unfortunate that you have received
two pumps with the same problem.
 I found that when this happened, I was not getting
insulin delivered, so it does have the potential to
mess up your bloodsugars.
 I know that when I returned the defective pump, it
was being sent to Disetronics in Europe to be checked
out. I am sure that Disetronics will be more than
happy to compensate you for the inconvenience as well.

 Please let me know how you make out!
Carolyn Green
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?