Re: [IP] Still high after last night's dinner

Hi.  I guess my first question is: Is this your first time with this menu or
have you successfully gotten through it before?

>From your description, it sounds like a high fat/high CHO meal.  My first
guess is that you started out with too little insulin to cover.  My next
guess is that 'their special sauce' has a lot of hidden carbs.  This could
explain your continued highs.

As for changing out sites.  I wouldn't worry. It doesn't look like you have
had 2 consecutives over 240 that can't be explained.
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.

I had 1 lite beer, a salad with