[IP] BCBS/Divorce

I'm on permanent disability and starting divorce procedures (after 2y years!
scary stuff)  Anyways I have medicare now as my secondary insurance my
husbands BCBS covers my prescriptions and pump supplies.  I'm assuming that
he will not be required to keep me on his BCBS-especially in the event that
he remarries-my disability is certainly not enough to cover pump supplies.
Any advice or experience out there.  Does medicare cover pump supplies or
preseriptions?

Thanks for your help
Carol T.