Re: re:[IP] Cartridges and remaining insulin

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 1:16 AM
Subject: re:[IP] Cartridges and remaining insulin

mailto:HREF="mailto:email @ redacted>email @ redacted</A>>
> <snip>My animas cartridge holds 300 units.  I only use 25 to 30 units per
> and change my site every 3 days.  Many times I using the same tubing
> But after two site changes I still have insulin left.  <snip>

I use the Animas too.  I always fill my cartridge with 300u and use it till
it runs out (usually 10-12 days) and change sites every 3 days but I only
change the tubing at the cartridge change.  I haven't had any problem as of
yet.  I don't see any reason to waste insulin priming a new tubing every 3