RE:[IP] Nothing but the truth

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:58:03 -0500
From: "Nick Trubov, Lorree, U.P., & Corbin" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Nothing but the truth
> Diabetics need to apply for long-term guinea pig status.
I am already a card carrying (journeyman) pig. Do I need to travel to
New Guinea
or can I just get a visa in order to become a Guinea pig?
Just wondering,
Nick T. Rubov
   I think a lot of us are wondering why you are still on the list. You
won't get any converts to your theory of Lantus. Why not have an auction
for your pump. I'm sure it could make someone in need very happy to get
it. That way too, we could realize that you really ARE serious about
Lantus. <G>
We're wondering too!