Re: [IP] Nachos

In a message dated 6/20/01 4:50:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How could I have
> handled this better - square or dual wave??

Better?  Well, we can suggest some things, but what is normal with us?
Anyway, I myself would have probably done a dual wave, ie, maybe if I were
giving 3 units as you did, I would give 1 now and square the other 2 over an
hour or maybe longer.  OR set a temp basal for four hours maybe....but I
usually only do that with LOTS of protein.  YMMV!!