Re: [IP] HERE'S a new one

In a message dated 6/20/01 11:06:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was focusing on my breathing while doing Yoga and my puppy, while on my
> back, chewed my insulin tubing through.

Another new one:  My kitty was sleeping with me and he kind of sleeps where I
'spoon' him against the front of my body so that we are both laying the exact
same way, head on pillow and all....LOL  But anyway, his back leg must have
gotten tangled in my line because he got up and out from under the blankies
and I felt a tug...tug.... tuggggggg!  Next thing I knew he was free.....and
so was I...LOL  He yanked my whole site out and was walking with it in his
mouth -- and around his leg....LOL