[IP] Paradigm New I Bet Nobody Knew!!

Does everyone know (well, now you do) that the Paradigm has built in the
software the ability to communicate with the sensor in the closed-loop pump
that hopefully will get approved within the next five years?
I just found this out about the software!!  Glad to see they are already
starting the programing in the new pump......I have a feeling this might be
the last pump released before the closed-loop!  wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!