Re: [IP] im the biggest moron there is ;)

In a message dated 6/20/01 11:12:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> tonight after drinking almost 2 litres ( almost 50 oz. is what i drank)  of
> pop i realized it was not diet !!

Since I drink diet all the time (geez, it's been about 20 years since I've
had regular), I can tell IMMEDIATELY if I'm drinking SYRUP.....LOL
Hope you're feeling better now.......
BTW< does regular pop taste like syrup to anyone else or just me?