Re: [IP] Insulim pumps

I just started with Minimed, and so far they have been
stellar. They put all the insurance info to action
straightaway and I rec'd the pump in the mail within 3
weeks. The supplies come quickly when ordered, and my
representative is incisive and honest. We talk every
other day. Also the minimed 508 is being upgraded (for
free) to a smaller waterproof pump that works on AAA
batteries within a year. That's been my experience
inside of 2 months.
Good Luck,
Catherine