[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Nothing but the truth

> Diabetics need to apply for long-term guinea pig status.

I am already a card carrying (journeyman) pig. Do I need to travel to New Guinea
or can I just get a visa in order to become a Guinea pig?

Just wondering,

Nick T. Rubov
email @ redacted
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml