[IP] Cartridges and remaining insulin

My animas cartridge holds 300 units.  I only use 25 to 30 units per day and
change my site every 3 days.  Many times I using the same tubing twice.  But
after two site changes I still have insulin left.  I just put on a whole new
site and tubing and continue until my cartridge runs empty.  I get a low
cartridge warning at 20 units which is enough for me to plan ahead and now
about exactly when it will run out.  If I am going to be away from home I
will change it early otherwise I just wait until I get the empty cartridge
beep and then change in immediately.  I have not had any problems doing
this.  My cartridge lasts anywhere from 9 to 10 days depending on what meals
I have eating during that time.  I know if I am ever out in the heat I may
have to change earlier but no problems so far.