[IP] New Animas pump - updated program

There was someone who wrote in a few weeks ago about something going wrong
with their animas pump and animas sent them the new pump with updated
program with lower basal rate, etc.  I remember it is a mother who wrote in
and her daughter was the one with the pump.  I received a new updated pump
from animas yesterday also and have a question about how the words show up
on the screen on the new pump compared to the older one.  If you see this
message, please write me off-list so I can compare the way my new pump
screen looks with you.  I am sure it is right, just wondered if anyone else
noticed the difference!
Thanks, Trish