[IP] Insurance Approval

I have been reading messages on this site for the past couple weeks.  My
daughter, Alyssa started the pump in May.  We must have been a total
fluke on how the system works because the process to get our pump has
been nothing like I have read here.

Our endo and ped suggested using the pump (my daughter was having lows
during the night) on a Friday.  I read everything they gave me and
researched it a little.  I called their office on a Tuesday and said
"yes" we would like to try it.  Her pump was delivered on Friday.

We were in a whirlwind.  I guess we were lucky.  At the time, we felt
totally confused with the process.  Guess I should count our blessings!

Janette (mom to Alyssa, 9)